Monday, September 29, 2008

How is Everyone Doing?

On the Sugar Fast that is. I can feel it today. I tend to become more sore for some reason. You may as well. I believe it has something to do with toxins leaving the body.

Remember to drink more water, increase carb intake. There are a lot of empty calories in sugar. You do not need to replace all of them, but you do need to eat extra piece of fruit and some extra grain. Maybe a spoon full of peanut butter.

Today I am dragging, I could tell that Cindy was dragging a tad this morning as well. We will be better tomorrow as our bodies adjust. Yours will as well. Then you will have more energy.

Remember to read labels on the boxes!

And... Pray for our Leaders, Country, Economy, Election, Citizens, Soldiers and that God will give us Wisdom.

1 comment:

TJ said...

Hi,
Thanks for visiting my site. I will be fasting with you and the ladies at your church. I started a fast Saturday and I'll be looking forward to hearing some of your good reports.