Thursday, October 2, 2008

Debbie emailed this prayer request to me earlier to today. Many of you (church people) may have gotten it.

Good Morning! THIS is the day that the Lord has made. We WILL rejoice and be glad IN it. I read an article yesterday asking the questions – should Christians be involved in politics?, should Christians discuss politics with friends? I guess everyone has their own opinion on that… hopefully mine doesn’t bother you!


Tonight Sarah Palin has her debate with Joe Biden. The debate moderator, Gwen Ifill, is an open supporter of Obama and in fact has written a book and has set her release date for her book the day Obama is inaugurated. (She will sell millions if he wins and make almost nothing if he does not!)


Anyway, I am asking for us, as a group of women, to set aside time today to pray for this debate tonight. I want it to be a fair, not one sided debate. I have heard that the main goal will be to make Palin look as stupid and uneducated as possible. They want to trip her up in her words. Please pray with me today. I think this is so important. Let’s pray that the truth will shine through. That America will not be fooled. Pray for Palin to have peace, wisdom, a calm spirit. Pray that Christ would choose her words! Whatever else God puts on your heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: