Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Soreness

If you exercise, whether regularly or not, while cutting out white stuff, you will find yourself a tad more sore than usual.  Perhaps a lot more sore. 
  • Increase you simple carbs (fruits and veggies)
  • Increase water intake
I had a charlie horse in my calf in the middle of the night.  Woke me up.  Very sore this morning.  This is caused by toxins.  Sugar, fried foods, snack crackers, candy bars, cakes, etc. are all full of toxins.  As you start a complete fast on these items, by day 2 your body is reacting.  It is not a bad thing.  Just drink more water to flush it out.  And increase your sugar intake by eating MORE FRUITS & VEGGIES which is what God intended for us to do. 

You will feel better for it!  I promise!

God bless!  Let us pray for each other.
Hugs,
Missy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, Melissa, remember me???

Well, I made it! With God´s strength I got 40lbs off and am keeping it off!

I am state side right now and working out at the YMCA, and trying to get a womans fitness awarness seminar to fly. Many are making changes but the hour wasn´t good for them to come to class, so it´s been very virtual with me having to do one on one conversations.

How is your ministry at church going? It is something I have a vision for for our ministry in Spain. Fitness and health is an incredible discipline that stimulates our spiritual growth.

Thanks for the tip on soreness. I need to keep getting my fruits in there.

Big hugs,
Dani Joy
PS would love your input and help on my fitness blog and our upcoming Christmas Crunch Challenge. I just need your email to invite you.