Sunday, January 8, 2012

Physical Healing Continues

How do you heal from a 'torn aorta'? Rest, do what it takes to lower blood pressure, emotial & physical stress. Our December and the beginning of January was not what we would have liked. It started out w/me in the hospital and ended w/my father in law (who we all deeply loved) in the hospital. He passed away the third of January. God is so good. He has given us the grace that we need to see us through this trying time. My Father In Law's life celabration & homegoing. He is with the Lord, my sweet Mother In Law and others who went before him. Healing is coming along well. We now have my blood pressure under control. I rest, limit my activity in order to have no strain on my body. I have a CT scan later on in the week and see a Thorastic Surgeon the following Monday. I feel eager to start exercising (more than walking on a flat surface and light house keeping) and I have photography sessions set up, which will put me back to work. My husband will be assisting me in these sessions. Some photography shoots can be quite physical. I give God the glory for the progress in my healing. Hugs, Missy

1 comment:

Unknown said...


I am very enjoyed for this blog. I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. I know something information, to know you can click here….
Health & Medicine center