Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pre Work-out Breakfasts

Cindy, I am putting this on the main page...

Hey! I am on the 2nd day and not hurting too bad yet. My prayer time and bible study has increased. My bible reading today was Ex. 34:28. Moses fasted for 40 days while getting the 10 commandments (and much more instruction) from God. I pray that God will be glorified in all we do.

Some suggested cereals are:
~ POST spoon size shredded wheat
~ General Mills: Fiber One (original)this one is also a great crunchy topping on a salad to replace croutons.This fiber is important.

Raisins, almonds/walnuts, and shredded wheat are a good zip-lock bag snack-on-the-go.

Another snack idea: Triscuit crackers ingre: (Wheat, oil & salt) with some cheese and/or turkey.

Have a great day!

From Melissa---
I personally do better when I do not eat much protein in the mornings. Some people are fine with protein. I like hot or cold cereal and milk for breakfast. If my breakfast gets too much heavier than that, I tend to have an unpleastent workout experience.

Please post what kind of pre-workout breakfast is best for you?

1 comment:

Missy Wertz said...

Moses did fast for 40 days and night. And God was truly glorified thru him. Christ also fasted in the wilderness for 40 days and nights. Just before he started His ministry.