Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I am SORE!

I am sore. I have been sore for 3 weeks now. Everyday. I know I teach something different everyday, but I have been doing that for a while now. I have been a little sore everyday now since the Sugar Fast. Sarah told me it has something to do with the lack of refine sugar in my body. Anyone else have any comments or ideas on this?

I have broken the fast all 3 Sundays. The 13th for Mary Esther's birthday. Made me feel horrible on Monday. Sweet tea on the following Sunday. Made me feel very jittery. Sweet tea again last Sunday cut with unsweet that did not make me feel jittery.

I do feel great. Almost do not want to do the 'treat' thing on treat day b/c I feel so good. It ends this weekend. (I have a wedding on Saturday Night and Pancake Breakfast at my Aunts on Sunday morning...) But how I feel is really outweighing the taste on the tongue, if you know what I mean. There will be plenty of food to eat at the wedding besides cake. And I bet my aunt will have some health food experiment or something going one with some of the pancakes at breakfast. I will not starve. :-)

BTW, you should be able to post a comment without signing in or registering to Google.

No comments: