Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ezekiel Bread

Ezekiel 4:9 Take also the Wheat & Barley and Beans and Lentils and Millet and Spelt and put them in one vessel, and make bread of it..."

I bought some Ezekiel Bread at http://orharvest.com/ (This is Sarah and her husband's store) and I must say, it is really good. You can also find it in the frozen food section in other stores. Ingredients are organic sprouted 100% whole wheat, filtered water, organic sprouted barley, organic sprouted millet, organic malted barley, organic sprouted lentils, organic sprouted soybeans (I guess I better limit a little, but all breads have soy in them...) org sprouted spelt, fresh yeast, sea salt, organic sesame seeds.

It is a complete protein and with water, can completely sustain life. I have ordered the grains before and made this bread, according to the directions, but it did not taste this good. I will bring it tomorrow morning and let everyone sample it. I have to say, it is tasty.

God Bless!

No comments: