Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Few Days Left on the Sugar Fast...

... that is if you are doing the 28 day Fast. I know that some of you are going on vacation next week and are only doing the 21 day fast.

How are you feeling? I am feeling great! I have made sure I replaced the calories to a small degree. I also remembered to PRAY when I had that craving for a piece of chocolate, glass or cup of sweet tea or Starbucks Mocha Frap. Or that wonderful Publix Fro Yo-Black Jack Cherry! OK, I know enough of that!

One thing I have learned is that I can live without refine sugar and white breads.

Now this fast has not been as hard on me as some of you. Or as hard as it was the last time I did it. I was a little more extreme this time. I also do not drink soft drinks (here in the south we call them 'cokes') of any kind, diet or otherwise. I think it is wasted liquid, have for years. (Now ask me again on a hot July afternoon at Walt Disney World, I might change my mind.) So that is no sacrifice for me.

Hang in there, we only have 8 more days!!! Please post a comment. I would love to hear from you!

No comments: